Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Get ready for the aftermath!



I will warn you, when you give your kiddos choice and voice, set time aside for the unexpected. Truth is, I could not be prouder of our 5th graders. They are showcasing their maturity and growth, both academically and emotionally, in so many capacities. 

I must admit though, this was a surprise even for me.  I was asked by this group to schedule a meeting, apparently they have been working on a proposal for the last few weeks during recess.

Can I just say, I can’t imagine as a 5th grader feeling empowered to come up with an idea, do research, and set up a meeting with my principal to advocate on behalf of 29 students who are going above and beyond to make positive contributions to our school and our community. 

These are our future leaders.

These kiddos are our hope.

These GIRLS are ready to show the entire world what the #vbevibe means.

I couldn’t be more proud of them!

Now, I guess I need to set up a committee meeting.  ;)


Get ready Oslo, Storm Grove, and Gifford.
The tribe is going to rock your schools with positivity and inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment